[aerogear-dev] Docker images for AeroGear

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Wed Aug 6 05:06:58 EDT 2014

Good morning my friends, only because I don't want to hijack the
building thread, I'm opening this one.

For the further docker images I was wondering about the following
structure:

.
├── as7 - Images for JBoss AS7
│   ├── README.md
│   ├── aerogear-simplepush - binaries with the latest stable release
from SimplePush
│   │   └── README.md
│   ├── aerogear-simplepush-dev - compile and run SimplePush from
scratch (the work done by Daniel Bevenius with some changes)
│   │   └── README.md
│   ├── aerogear-unifiedpush - binaries with the latest stable release
from UnifiedPush
│   │   └── README.md
│   └── aerogear-unifiedpush-dev - compile and run UnifiedPush server
from scratch (the first image released here)
│       ├── Dockerfile
│       └── README.md
└── wildfly - Images for Wildfly (with the same goals above)
    ├── README.md
    ├── aerogear-simplepush
    │   └── README.md
    ├── aerogear-simplepush-dev