[aerogear-dev] New release of Cordova Push Plugin ?

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 01:57:09 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 8, 2014 at 6:54 AM, Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org>
wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 9:52 PM, Bruno Oliveira <bruno at abstractj.org>
> wrote:
>
>> I also think that our roadmap should reflect the reality:
>> http://staging.aerogear.org/docs/planning/roadmaps/AeroGearCordova/
>

> Not sure about the other plugins, but for push the reality is that it is
> stable and releases are only needed on demand.
> After 0.6.0 we had some bug-fixes, but no new features. That still
> qualifies the original request for a 0.7.0 release, but I think it is hard
> to 'plan' bug-fix releases.

But we could try to stick to the UPS roadmap. So, for instance, instead of
doing a 0.7.0 release, we could give it version 1.0 and (if needed),
release along with UPS :

End of August : 1.0

(Between UPS 1.0.0 and 1.1) 1.0.X releases when needed (native SDK push
 lib update / bug fixe on cordova parts)

1.1 : Support for other platform (ffos / Windows / Amazon ?)

wdyt ?