[aerogear-dev] JavaSender questions and a few other bits

Stefan Miklosovic smikloso at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 09:42:01 EDT 2014

Hi,

maybe it is unrelated and you already have it like that, but do you have the latest version
of sender? It aerogear docs you have linked, Maven dependency is of version 0.6.0 but there
is 0.8.0 in central already. Try to upgrade that version first. Sorry for noise if you have
already done that.

Stefan Miklosovic
Red Hat Brno - JBoss Mobile Platform

e-mail: smikloso at redhat.com