[aerogear-dev] Docker images for the Push quickstarts

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 05:02:20 EDT 2014

>Ahoy, I've already added Dan's request to pre-download the Maven
dependencies and avoid the global warming.
Awesome!

Regarding pre-creating an application to have the appId and master secret.
I think it is fine to have that as a manual step. Users still need to be
able to understand what they are doing. So the first step could be to start
the UPS image,  log in and create a new application. Next step could be to
start a second image which contains the backed and when starting configure
it with the correct url to UPS and their newly created appId and master
secret.