[aerogear-dev] aerogear-js lock library dependencies

tolis emmanouilidis tolisemm at gmail.com
Fri Aug 15 13:13:14 EDT 2014

Hi,

After taking a look at the PR [1] that Matthias made on AeroGear JS, I have
noticed that some of our library's dependencies have been changed. For
instance, the version of the Vert.x javascript client used in our
integration tests is 2.0.0.Final. However the new version is 2.1.2. The
same happens with the Eclipse Paho MQTT WS JavaScript Client. Its API has
been changed since Jan 29 so the AeroGear-JS notifier adapter needs to
comply with these changes.

I would suggest to lock the dependency versions and update our docs to
point these specific versions (at least for the cases where the
dependencies API is changed and AeroGear-JS code needs to be updated). Then
we can open JIRA(S) and start updating the code.

wdyt?

[1]: https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-js/pull/141