[aerogear-dev] [Vote] Release of UPS 1.0.0.Final

Tadeas Kriz tkriz at redhat.com
Tue Aug 26 10:36:27 EDT 2014

Hey guys,

I’ve run integration tests on JBoss AS7, WildFly 8.1 and EAP 6.3.0 for both standalone and domain modes. I’ve also run unit tests and went through the manual UI testing which involved adding new applications and variants, setting up Google Authenticator and login using the OTP.

All went well and I encountered and reported only one bug [1] which I believe should not block the release.

Great job team!

1 - https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH-958

—
Tadeas Kriz