[aerogear-dev] aerogear-sync-server repository

Daniel Bevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 03:12:24 EDT 2014

Just an update on this. I've now removed almost everything from
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-sync-server and pushed a branch named
differential-synchronization. This branch currently still includes the REST
server that we've been using for testing. The reason for this is that Lukas
and I chatted about this yesterday on IRC, and even though we have the
Forge plugin we still need something to test are client libraries against.
Until we have something else I'll leave that i the branch.