[aerogear-dev] [UPS] Geolocation Support

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 15:11:05 EST 2014

After a super quick scan, I did not see anything related to the iOS8 background location tracking - it is important that location-based pushes support both:
a) a static lat/long  (here is my home address, here is my work address)
b) a traveling lat/long (here is where I am at right now…and right now….and now)