[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Website Design

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Mon Dec 1 17:10:41 EST 2014

Hi!

Updates on the website:

- I have change the structure a bit to accommodate the information we have on the website now. Added links to Roadmap, Guides and Demos under "Docs" tab. Contributors and Team will be under "community"

- I have added a part on the homepage to show the platforms.

- I will work on styles later this week. For now please review structure, help me see if this structure can support our content.

- I've worked today on Home, Features and Get Started, will work tomorrow on docs and community. And later this week on styling, colors and make it look good.

- I've started an illustration to use on the homepage main banner. This is a first idea (also not finished, sorry).
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4371641/test_home.png

- About the search, I left it there for now. We can remove it :)

Please view it on Safari or Firfox to understand my idea with the header:

http://andresgalante.com/aerogearwebsite/index.html

Thanks!!