[aerogear-dev] [WebPush] Update

danielbevenius daniel.bevenius at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 02:10:35 EST 2014

We have been looking into a companion/extension specification for WebPush
named webpush-aggregate[1], and wanted to share some information about it.

The webpush-aggregate specification allows for the creation of aggregated
channels. What this means is that it is possible to have multiple channels
that get notified by a single notification request. You can see a
demonstration of this in the provided screen cast [2].

We still have additional functionality to add from the webpush-aggregate
spec, like handling expiration, updates to the channels in an aggregate etc.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-thomson-webpush-aggregate-00
[2]
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2E1HZ1JnrJfcXdtR09WUmJfU3M/view?usp=sharing