[aerogear-dev] [WebPush] Update

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Tue Dec 2 02:51:37 EST 2014

On Tue, Dec 2, 2014 at 8:41 AM, Daniel Bevenius <daniel.bevenius at gmail.com>
wrote:

> >Is there a limit how many devices/channels you can aggregate ?
> Nothing in the spec that I've seen yet, but perhaps some upper bound would
> be good to have.

It would be nice for use-cases like:

My "sports app" subscribes to a game from YOUR_TEAM. A gazillion others do
the same.

One single aggregate channel/endpoint would be cool - because my "Sports
backend', would just have to ping that _one_ endpoint for new payloads.

With SimplePush, I'd iterate over a gazillion of URLs, performing HTTP_PUT

-M