[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Website Design

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Tue Dec 2 17:35:01 EST 2014

Hi!

Updates on the website:

I've finish structures for community and docs. And I am planning to use the same structure with the submenu to accommodate demos, roadmap and guides. To see the submenu with more options visit android docs.

Please review the structure, tomorrow I'll add styles and make it look nice.

Use Safari or Firefox:
http://andresgalante.com/aerogearwebsite/

Thanks!