[aerogear-dev] Registration error with iOS on AeroGear UnifiedPush Server

Andreas Røsdal andreas.rosdal at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 06:43:56 EST 2014

Hello!

I would appreciate some help in resolving a problem I have with registering
a new iOS device token to the AeroGear UnifiedPush Server.

We are using aerogear-ios-push on iOS 8.1.1, and AeroGear UnifiedPush
Server version 1.0.2 running on Wildfly.

Registering a new device token works correctly with a test certificate, and
we were able to send push messages correctly. However, when time came to
register a new device using the production certificates in the iOS variant
in the UnifiedPush Server, we got an error message in the iPhone app.

This is the error message we got:
http://imgur.com/w7t9zLd

This error was generated by showing an alert with the response from the
server. Note the AGPushErrorDomain
AGNetworkingOperationFailingURLRequestErrorKey in the screenshot above.

Thanks for the positive response from this mailing list so far!

Regards,
Andreas R.