[aerogear-dev] Aerogear Website Design

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 07:30:16 EST 2014

Hi!

After a talking with Erik and Lukas yesterday I've made some changes to the website structure.

Homepage:
- There is a news section
- highlights will be logos of docker, open shift, feed henry and any other place where aerogear is available.

Features:
- Push went up
- Get started btn got larger and the others smaller

Get started:
- The idea is to add code snippets before every download btn making it a getting started page rather than a download page.

Guides:
- Added coockbooks to the menu
- Move Contribute guides to Community

Roadmap:
- Added jira and github updates

Community:
- Added contributor

News:
- This will be an aggregator of all blog posts, tweets, videos and events.

Please preview it on safari or Firefox (i will install the polyfill today):

http://andresgalante.com/aerogearwebsite/

I'll work on styles, colors and making it look good today and tomorrow. Any reference, change, critic or feedback if very welcome.

Thanks!