[aerogear-dev] Registration error with iOS on AeroGear UnifiedPush Server

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 08:14:00 EST 2014

Hi,

> Registering a new device token works correctly with a test
> certificate, and we were able to send push messages correctly.
> However, when time came to register a new device using the production
> certificates in the iOS variant in the UnifiedPush Server, we got an
> error message in the iPhone app.
>
> This is the error message we got:
> http://imgur.com/w7t9zLd

I don't know what steps you took to switch to a production certificate,
but it looks that you might have recreated the variant? This error is
shown when you try to register with invalid credentials (e.g. wrong
variantId and secret). Could you check and make sure these are still valid?

Cheers,
     Erik Jan