[aerogear-dev] Unable to resolve realm public key remotely

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Mon Dec 8 08:50:01 EST 2014

Good morning Amit, I think I see the problem here:

WildFly configuration:

- Copy & Paste (Option 1). Be aware that it will overrite your
  configuration files.

1. Download the configuration files from
https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/lucy.abstractj.org/configuration.tar.gz
2. cp configuration.tar.gz $JBOSS_HOME/
3. tar xzvf configuration.tar.gz && rm configuration.tar.gz

- Generating certificates (Option 2)

1. mkdir -p $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/configuration/certs
2. Download the shell script from
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/master/wildfly/configuration/certs/certificate.sh.
And adapt to your own needs.
3. cp configuration/certs/certificate.sh $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/configuration/certs
4. sudo ./certificate.sh
5. Edit standalone.xml like this:
https://github.com/aerogear/dockerfiles/blob/master/wildfly/configuration/xml/standalone-sample.xml

Test: https://localhost:8443

Deploying WildFly 8.1.0.Final:

1. Download https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server/releases/download/1.0.2/aerogear-unifiedpush-server-1.0.2-dist.zip
2. unzip aerogear-unifiedpush-server-1.0.2-dist.zip && cd aerogear-unifiedpush-server-1.0.2-dist
3. cp databases/unifiedpush-h2-ds.xml $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/deployments/
4. cp servers/unifiedpush-auth-server.war $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/deployments
5. cp servers/unifiedpush-server-wildfly.war $JBOSS_HOME/standalone/deployments
6. On Chrome open a new Incognito window (to make sure you don't have
any issues with cache)

It must work otherwise, let us know.

On 2014-11-28, Amit Ranjan wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
>
> Thanks. I am uploading the files .
>
> I have tried both building the code that i downloaded from git:
> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-unifiedpush-server.git
>
> and deploying the war files that I downloaded from:
> https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-simplepush-server/zipball/0.12.1
>
> Wildfly server:
> http://download.jboss.org/wildfly/8.1.0.Final/wildfly-8.1.0.Final.zip
>
> Thanks for your help. Aerogeardump.rar