[aerogear-dev] Android 2.0.0 Release and Travis

Summers Pittman supittma at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 11:02:08 EST 2014

As we mentioned in the meeting, we are having some blocking issues with
Travis and the build.  Basically running the emulator and the build uses
more than 3 GiB of memory that we get from the VM and it gets killed.
Passos and I are trying to refactor the build to get around this but it
is still being difficult.

In the meanwhile, dev must still go on (we've lost most of a week on
this issue).  We would like to shift the focus from fixing Travis to
getting our docs finalized and publishing a RC of AGDROID.  The only
difference between the RC and Final will be reliable continuous integration.

Wdyt?

--
Summers Pittman