[aerogear-dev] Travis-ci and CloudBees problems on Android land

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 09:46:30 EST 2014

Hi Passos,

have you enabled XVnc / Framebuffer on Jenkins? It looks that it might
be related to the log output.

If you have issues with Android SDK version and/or applying any
configuration to existing installation, I'd suggest to use Arquillian
Gradle Spacelift, which is able to bring Android SDK runtime there for
you very cheaply. Stefan has automated testsuite for our Android
ftesting tool that way, so if you have a Linux machine (adding support
for Mac OS X should be pretty easy), you just need to clone and run
Gradle.

https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-droidium/tree/master/tests

Maybe it could be reused for Android integration tests?

Also I'd suggest not to use ARMv7 ABI but x86 based one. For most CI
setups ARMv7 means a VM in VM and that is terribly slow unless you have
nested VM support in both HW and SW - which you most likely don't
have ;-)

Karel