[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush Server: updates on roadmap and future versions

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Dec 12 08:57:04 EST 2014

Hi team,

due to an issue with migration of Keycloak and our own models, the 1.0.3
release (see [1]) is delayed and will not happen in 2014. It's planed to
have the release out in mid (late?) January 2015.

Note: the 1.0.3 release will be (most-likely) the last release on the 1.0.x
series :-)

In 2015 the focus, for the Unified Push Server, will be on the 1.1.0
release. A first alpha, supporting Windows Phone, has been released already
(see [2]).

In addition I have also updated our roadmap, see [3].

Any thoughts or feedback is more than welcome!

Greetings,
Matthias

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AGPUSH/fixforversion/12325082
[2]