[aerogear-dev] Website structural changes and implementation

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Sat Dec 13 06:19:10 EST 2014

Wow, that looks really good, Andres!

great job!

I ran it locally and the first impression was, again, WOW :)

I noticed one minor issue, related to the JBoss/Red Hat snippets. Your
branch still reaches out to static.jboss.org. We recently changed that:
https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear.org/pull/439

that yeah, that's just minor - but I think it's perhaps easier to pick it
up now, instead of later on the road.

Again, great job.

PLUS PLUS