[aerogear-dev] AeroGear.org - a first thought on changing our roadmap docs

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Dec 15 09:05:16 EST 2014

Hey,

that's what I am currently looking at - by doing the analysis of the site,
I noticed that our current roadmap docs just duplicate info from JIRA

First step: replace existing roadmaps with links to JIRAs, where possible.

Next step: re-think the entire roadmaps section. I am currently on that,
and it's not 100% yet clear, what's best. Once I have more on this, I will
share thoughts