[aerogear-dev] SITE: API Documentation and Specifications

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Wed Dec 17 09:15:38 EST 2014

Hi,

looking at andresgalante's long and scary list (
https://github.com/andresgalante/aerogearwebsite/blob/master/docs_structure/current.markdown
)

I think for the "API Documentation and Specifications", we could perhaps
break that down into two differrent things:

#API Documentations

##Mobile SDK API Documentation (not sure about the name)
* AeroGear JS 2.0.0
* AeroGear iOS Http v0.1
* AeroGear iOS Oauth2 v0.1
* AeroGear-Push iOS 1.0.0
* AeroGear-OTP iOS 1.0.0
* AeroGear-Crypto iOS 0.2.3
* AeroGear Android 1.4.0
* AeroGear Android Auth 2.0.0-alpha.1
* AeroGear Android Authz 2.0.0-alpha.1
* AeroGear Android Pipe 2.0.0-alpha.1
* AeroGear Android Push 2.0.0-alpha.1
* AeroGear Android Security 2.0.0-alpha.1
* AeroGear Android Store 2.0.0-alpha.1
* AeroGear Cordova (lacks version?)

##Push API Docs
* AeroGear UnifiedPush RESTful APIs - stable
* AeroGear UnifiedPush RESTful APIs - development
* AeroGear UnifiedPush Java Client - Version 1.0.0
* AeroGear UnifiedPush Node.js Client (lacks version?)
* AeroGear SimplePush Java Client (lacks version?)

(yes, I removed some of the items, as I think they are not relevant in here
(see earlier email))

#Specifications

##Sync Specifications
* Client API Proposals
* Server API Proposals

These will be hopefully soon be gone and we have, similar to 'push'
specific API Docs for Sync (client/server)

Any thoughts ?

-Matthias