[aerogear-dev] SITE: API Documentation and Specifications

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Wed Dec 17 09:31:11 EST 2014

Hi

I've done a re arrange of things as i see fit [1]. I am sure its not the correct thing so please make changes here:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CcYGrKLWzFnEgfR43YSxaHi4DRnf2t2p5qAniCgcVUg/edit?usp=sharing

[1] https://github.com/andresgalante/aerogearwebsite/blob/master/docs_structure/feature.markdown