[aerogear-dev] wording change

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Thu Dec 18 07:23:08 EST 2014

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 5:40 PM, Andres Galante <agalante at redhat.com> wrote:

> I've shared the new website at the UX team meeting today.
>
> They think think that we should change the word "features" to "solutions"
> or "components".

I like solutions

> It seems that it is hard to understand that aerogear is actually 4
> different products

how comes the number of four ?

we have several 'solutions' out. Like:
* SimplePush Server
* UnifiedPush Server

And in progress in progress:
* OAuth2 (client libraries for Android, Cordova and OS)
* Sync Server
* WebPush Server

Besides that, we do have solid client APIs for mobile platforms like
Android and iOS (e.g. http API layer ). We also have security
features/solutions, like our own TOTP support (Android + iOS)

> and the word "features" doesn't reflect that.
>
> What do you think?

Glad you are looking into all this. I am now reflecting that it was
actually overdue to work on homepage improvements. Great job Andres

-M