[aerogear-dev] SITE: API Documentation and Specifications

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Thu Dec 18 13:30:15 EST 2014

I have updated the repo with the changes on structure we talked about.

https://github.com/andresgalante/aerogear.org/tree/new-design

Please check out Guides (under getting started) and Documentation Specs (under Docs) indexes, if you can help me figure that out I'll take care of putting the rest of the files together.

Thanks!