[aerogear-dev] Aerogear.org redesign

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Tue Dec 23 10:23:24 EST 2014

Hi!
I don't think there is much more I can do on the website by my own. I'll need your help to:

- Write text and correct typos. There is text to write on Homepage, Modules (add more text for each module) and Guides, you'll notice the Lorem ipsum :)

- Review the structure for Downloads, Guides and Specs

- What logos to put on the homepage footer

- Review styles and design. Did I forget to change anything that was requested?

We can discuss this in january when everyone is back. For the ones that are around: Happy holidays :)

Thanks!

Andrés