[aerogear-dev] Sync Day 4 Sync or Swim

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Feb 3 10:28:33 EST 2014

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Summers Pittman <supittma at redhat.com> wrote:

> So This should be all of the JIRAs (epics plus sub tasks)
>
>   *
>
> https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1428?jql=project%20%3D%20AEROGEAR%20AND%20component%20%3D%20data-sync%20AND%20created%20%3E%3D%20-1w%20ORDER%20BY%20created%20DESC

If we figure out something else, or change our mind, we can always
move/create some JIRAs.

Overall these items you created here are looking good. However I think the
server needs a bit more definition, e.g. what type of adapters (e.g.
Couch-Adapter, Hibernate-Adapter), assuming we agreed on this architecture,
instead of embedding w/in an application (e.g. on-top of JPA/Hibernate)

> Now we need to figure out things like versions, release dates, project
> specific JIRAs, etc.
>
> Me PERSONALLY I think that
>   * https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1405 and
>   * https://issues.jboss.org/browse/AEROGEAR-1409