[aerogear-dev] SimplePush CLI

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Feb 3 13:18:09 EST 2014

Hi,

while thinking about potential refactorings, and moving some of the java
'sender' code into subprojects I played w/ the ideas of also offering CLI
for:

* SimplePush
* UnifiedPush

An early (hacky) version of a SimplePush CLI is located here:

https://github.com/matzew/simplepush-cli

The neat thing - I think - you can ignore the nasty version string, in that
case the current timestamp is used.  The CLI has been tested w/ our
Quickstart on SimplePush ([1])

The actual code for the "SimplePushClient.java" file could be than also be
reused inside of the UnifiedPush Server - my current code here is very much
the code from the UnifiedPush Server (except here I am using OKHttp)

thoughts?

-Matthias

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-simplepush-quickstart