[aerogear-dev] [ag.org] Make our doc even dryer

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 04:47:20 EST 2014

Hello Guys,

To keep your documentation DRY, Karel suggested the usage of acsciidoc
include in this ML thread [1].

We tried with Erik* some experiment, it's in this gist [2].

I think it's aneat feature and we could use it in different way:

1) reuse some cookbook documentation page (if in asciidoc format)

2) embed source code snippet in our documentation to make sure our doc is
always up to date with latest code

Just wanted to check with you if you like the idea bacause it will involve
some documentation format changes (part of your web site revamp). Note: we
could use code snippet include (option2) without option 1).

wdyt?

++

Corinne

[1]