[aerogear-dev] AeroGear project leadership updates

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 09:31:32 EST 2014

Hi All,

The AeroGear project has come a long way and Qmx a.k.a. Douglas Campos has been at the helm.  Qmx has decided to transition to an individual contributor and full time code monkey :-)  Thanks for your time and effort leading the project Qmx!

I'm very happy to announce that Matthias Wessendorf has agreed to take over the AeroGear project lead role!  He's been part of the team since nearly the beginning and has already shown great leadership qualities to go along with his technical experience in both mobile, enterprise, and open source domains.

As part of this transition we're also announcing some additional leadership roles within client teams.  These tech leads will help Matthias coordinate and navigate the complex waters of mobile client SDK development.

Corinne Krych iOS -- a.k.a. "Corrine.dmg"
Luke Holmquist JavaScript -- a.k.a. "Luke.js"
Daniel Passos Android -- a.k.a. "Passos.apk"

I just want to say that i'm proud of the whole team, and I'm excited to see what we can accomplish in the coming year.

Congratulation to everyone and thanks again Qmx for you time at the helm!

-Jay