[aerogear-dev] AeroDoc: Show/Send leads - Geo map not showing agents near-by ?

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 02:20:28 EST 2014

On 16 Feb,2014, at 19:06 , Matthias Wessendorf <matzew at apache.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to play w/ the Geo support on AeroDoc, but there are some issues.
>
> After I noticed that only 'john' (the admin) (see [1]) is able to update the log/lat data, I was wondering about the next thing: Does the map show where 'agents' are? (by lat/long?)

Didn’t change the security setting, guess it was always the case that only admins can update. If that is wrong we should change that.

> I am not seeing an agent on my map:
> http://people.apache.org/~matzew/geo-map.png

That is not supported at the moment.

> My long/lat values are OUTSIDE of that given radius (how can I change the radius), but my location is INSIDE of the visible map.

You click the radius and drag the handle (little circle on the bottom right) to increase the radius.

> Since a map is shown on that 'send leads' page, I was hoping to actually see a mark for my location. Or is this just not supported, atm ?

right not supported, the idea is that you search sales agents that are within the radius and send them the lead.