[aerogear-dev] Google summer of code

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Fri Feb 21 02:04:51 EST 2014

Hello Ted,

how are things? Has been a while.

Regarding using BridgeIt in our GoogleSummerOfCode projects, to be honest,
I personally don't think we have the bandwidth to support that.
The focus for our GSoC ideas should be really AeroGear focused. Also the
items you are quoting are from last year's list, and I am not sure there is
still interest in support them for this year.

That said, if you like showing how to use BridgeIt w/ AeroGear that's fine
- I will checkout the fork over the weekend, but I doubt that's an option
for our GSoC project ideas.

Greetings,
Matthias