[aerogear-dev] Queries on "AeroGear-Crypto-iOS" Library

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Fri Feb 21 10:46:55 EST 2014

Hi my friend, sorry for the delay on it, but I was exactly writing about it (http://blog.abstractj.org/articles/AeroGear-iOS-crypto/).

Answering your question, AGRandomGenerator is our wrapper to provide random bytes for salts and IVs, the minimum established is 16 bytes. For symmetric encryption you must stick to standards: 128, 192 and 256 bits, but as far as I can tell our default was set to 256 bits.

I hope it helps otherwise feel free to ask.

--
abstractj