[aerogear-dev] UnifiedPush: Sending notifications from the AdminUI

Sebastien Blanc scm.blanc at gmail.com
Sun Feb 23 14:15:05 EST 2014

So I sart playing with it>
If you browse to http://newpush-sblanc.rhcloud.com/ with admin / 123 and
select (or create) an application, in the "Send notifications ..." section
you will see a link "test Message", that will open an overlay with a
default send message that is valid. Change it (add criteria / custom
values) or just hit the "Send test Message" and it will send a push
notification to the registred devices.
:)