[aerogear-dev] Issues with Aerogear on Cordova

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Mon Feb 24 04:49:40 EST 2014

Hi Miguel,

I'd suggest we start using a new thread - perhaps a new thread per topic?
Would be good to keep communication focused around a certain topic;
Otherwise this thread gets longer and longer and longer, and is hard to
search for certain words.

I interepret this thread as being solved, as you have your app working.
These questions here are more details or advanced bits around a working
push integration.

Thanks!
Matthias