[aerogear-dev] aerogear.org revamp: team work

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 09:09:29 EST 2014

Hello All,

With aerogear web site roadmap [1] proposal we can start working together toward a new website. We already have a common branch (named sass - maybe not the best name) [2] where we can work together. It’s important to rebase/keep this branch up to date.

Here is how we could work together efficiently:
- take JIRA for 0.1.0 release,
- branch from sass branch, do you work
- send PR againt sass.
- usual PR review
- then PR can be merged into sass.

If a ticket requires changes in page documentation like splitting a markdown page into several pages or move to asciidoc format etc… we should do this JIRA initial in master branch, send a PRL, get the PR merged and get the changes in sass branch. This way we can keep history and let the documentation evolves without fear for merging it into new site revamp branch.

Thought? #agreed?

++
Corinne
[1] http://aerogear.org/docs/planning/roadmaps/AeroGearWebSite/