[aerogear-dev] cordova push plugin simplification

Burr Sutter bsutter at redhat.com
Wed Feb 26 13:41:00 EST 2014

Hi Miguel, can you think of a use case where you need to react to the onSuccess?

The only thing that I can think of is...some form of logic to "marry" the end-user's loginID with his device token - to address the "my device was lost, please cancel my push subscriptions for that device" scenario.

As far as simplification goes, it is critical that the API be the same for both iOS and Android by default.   The badge/sound thing caused me lots of pain :-)   It seems to me that the end-user only needs to specify URL, variantID and variantSecret with everything else being optional and cleverly defaulted.