[aerogear-dev] cordova push plugin simplification

Miguel Lemos miguel21op at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:28:49 EST 2014

Yes of course.

But as I told in a previous post onsucess, onerror is a standard way to
"organize" things, only that.

People need to know they are walking on known territory,  dealing as far as
possible with standard concepts. That's a small thing, not important at
all, but we must in general pay attention to that kind of  issues.