[aerogear-dev] Geottagged notifications

Miguel Lemos miguel21op at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 18:29:59 EST 2014

Yes, I tried it. It's easy.

Do you know, for me, what's one of the biggest - unexpected - hurdle to
surpass? The information you people give about the URLs to use, etc.; it
varies according to the platform ("context" for using your terminology).
For instance, someone that  is on Cordova / mobile , must use something
different from  another guy targeting etwas anderes... And for a newbie
arriving from outside to your ecosystem it's not so easy as you might think.

Thanks for your support.