[aerogear-dev] Compose Push UI - draft (was: Re: UnifiedPush: Sending notifications from the AdminUI)

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Thu Feb 27 12:32:53 EST 2014

Hey,

After some discussion with Sebastien, here's the first iteration of the
design:
https://raw.github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/master/tests/send-message.png

It shows a summary at the end of the form for review, as sending
messages can go very badly if a mistake was made in the form. It may
look a bit excessive with the different pages, but it's an important
case with actions that can't be undone.

Let me know your thoughts and whether this is at all possible.

Hylke