[aerogear-dev] Compose Push UI - draft (was: Re: UnifiedPush: Sending notifications from the AdminUI)

Hylke Bons hbons at redhat.com
Fri Feb 28 10:23:12 EST 2014

Hey,

I've iterated a bit more on the design taking in mind everyone's feedback:
https://raw.github.com/hbons/aerogear-design/master/tests/send-message-iteration2.png

We now have a single form, with more of a "hob and spokes" model for
changing details as opposed to a "wizard", keeping all the previous
functionality. This allows us to send messages quickly whilst always
having a clear summary of what's going to happen before sending the
notifications.

Hylke