[aerogear-dev] Keycloak on AeroGear

Bruno Oliveira bruno at abstractj.org
Tue Jan 7 06:54:09 EST 2014

I can't see any huge problem on relying in an external project if we provide instructions about how to use it. Keycloak is a project completely focused on SSO, user management, auth methods and most of the needs required for AeroGear. I don’t want to reinvent a SSO inside UPS, that’s the reason why we should look at this.

The project is still Alpha, so of course is necessary be cautious and check what’s missing.

--
abstractj