[aerogear-dev] Android and JDK 1.6

Karel Piwko kpiwko at redhat.com
Tue Jan 7 11:59:16 EST 2014

The more stuff we can get running on JDK 1.6, the better. However, there is no
reason to ride roughshod over functionality we *need* available only in JDK7
but such cases must be known, documented and should not be cluttering usage
experience.

If that helps, I can create AEROGEAR jira to add animal-sniffer-plugin [1] to
aerogear-parent to ensure projects are using API JDK of a specific version
(configurable per project) and send PR.

Karel

[1] http://mojo.codehaus.org/animal-sniffer-maven-plugin/usage.html