[aerogear-dev] Browser Targets

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 03:57:10 EST 2014

according to stats iOS 7 is soon to become king (78%) but my view is that it makes sense to target iOS 6 and iOS 7 in this “conversion” period (it won’t take long though as apple history taught us)

-
Christos

[1] http://appleinsider.com/articles/13/12/31/ios-7-now-installed-on-78-of-active-apple-handheld-devices