[aerogear-dev] java simple push / unified client

Erik Jan de Wit edewit at redhat.com
Mon Jan 13 04:36:38 EST 2014

Hi,

I just finished a quick POC to see how hard it would be to create a simple push java client. And guess what it wasn’t hard at all only 20 / 30 lines of code. Now to make this a proper lib I was struggling a bit with how to name this thing. So I’m keeping close to the JS version as this is the same functionality. So I also have a UnifiedPushClient, that enables you to register your simple push endpoint. This would be about one class so I don’t think we would need a separate module for this. But that does make the naming of this module harder :)

I was thinking just calling it aerogear-simplepush-java so what do you think?

Cheers,
	Erik Jan