[aerogear-dev] Auth Authz and OAuth

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 05:38:59 EST 2014

Hello Guys,

Bringing back the subject of refactoring Auth and Authz
I've actually refactor applyToken into on emethod which fits both authentication token and Oauth2 tokens
See code in OAuth2 PR:

https://github.com/corinnekrych/aerogear-ios/blob/e6d4a15daf172706199aa8f09b00cd31cce7712c/AeroGear-iOS/AeroGear-iOS/pipeline/AGRESTPipe.m#L307

and when setting accessToken in exchange code for access token
https://github.com/corinnekrych/aerogear-ios/blob/e6d4a15daf172706199aa8f09b00cd31cce7712c/AeroGear-iOS/AeroGear-iOS/security/Authorizer/AGRestAuthzModule.m#L128

This way is less intrusive for AGRestPipe. wdyt?

++
Corinne