[aerogear-dev] does aerogear supported by mobile firefox

Matthias Wessendorf matzew at apache.org
Sun Jan 19 04:06:28 EST 2014

Hello Naveenraj,

Besides the mentioned app, last week Erik Jan also did create an new app,
for FirefoxOS:

https://github.com/edewit/aerogear-aerodoc-firefoxos

It is basically a port of our 'push show case'.

I think these two different apps should give you a good starting point, how
to use AeroGear APIs on a FirefoxOS device

Greetings,
Matthias