[aerogear-dev] Website restructure

Corinne Krych corinnekrych at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:31:41 EST 2014

Hello All

I think the original idea was to have a common text. I think we could have common part for exemple:
http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/aerogear-android/AerogearAndroidPipes101/
http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/iOSCookbook/  (section on pipe)
http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/GetStartedAeroGearJS.html (section Pipeline & Pipes)
all defined Pipe and pipeline, they could have a common part but of course this will involve some serious documentation refactoring.

=> first task make common smaller pages

However, we still need platform specific text. In all the previous exemple we give code snippet + code explantion. We could extend the tab to include text + sample.

What will be nice to have as a POC is also:
- the main documentation page with the 3 features section: Core/Push/Security
- when we pick core, the display of the list of features: Pipe, Store etc…. which is actually missing from Hylke draft.
- where do we put documentation like:
http://aerogear.org/docs/guides/GetStartedAndroid/
which is not features oriented but goes into the category setup

I’ll fork your branch and try to see how we can refactor documentation and give you more concrete feedbacks shortly.
For the menu color I guess the best person to help is Hylke.

++
Corinne