[aerogear-dev] does aerogear supported by mobile firefox

Lucas Holmquist lholmqui at redhat.com
Mon Jan 20 12:50:33 EST 2014

On Jan 20, 2014, at 12:04 PM, naveenraj bala <mailnaveenraj at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would be glad if i also knew about both . You made me courious. Do you have road map for FireFox OS . I never saw any like that.
we don't have anything currently on the Road Map for FFoS,  but the the "apps" you create for it are all html/javascript/css based,  so our JS libs should work fine with it.

as for Firefox Mobile on Android,  we are in the process of revamping our supported browser targets,  but there is no reason that it, aerogear.js, shouldn't work fine since we currently use jQuery behind the scenes to do ajax