[aerogear-dev] iOS Factory Classes

Christos Vasilakis cvasilak at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 12:55:32 EST 2014

thanks Summers for bringing this up

you are correct, currently dynamically plugging custom user modules is not supported apart from serving the build-ones. Although a user can somehow plug in ‘custom’ modules directly [see RedditAuthModule [1] it feels ‘awkward’. Since JS, Android has support for it, opened Jira[2] to align on this in iOS

Regards

-
Christos

[1] https://github.com/aerogear/aerogear-ios-integration/blob/master/AeroGear-iOS-Integration/AeroGear-iOS-IntegrationTests/AGPagingBody_RedditSpec.m#L30